1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The DMVHuB Advertising Giveaway begins on February 15, 2020 at select NC License Plate Agencies and drawing will take place every 3 months until determined by the SPONSOR, DMVHuB, Inc, by removal of the contest advertisement at selected locations. Entries will be collected beginning on the FIRST BUSINESS DAY of MONTH ONE and ending on the LAST BUSINESS DAY of MONTH TWO.
The sponsor of this Giveaway is DMVHUB, Inc. (“Sponsor”). The creation, execution, legal obligation of this Giveaway is solely the responsibility of DMVHuB, Inc. This Giveaway is not promoted or approved by any NC License Plate Agency owner or employee, or any representative of the Department of Transportation (i.e. Division of Motor Vehicles).
By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to any ELIGIBLE non-profit or for profit business operating in the territory of the contest promotion. To qualify as an ELIGIBLE business (the \”Entrant\”) the Entrant cannot manufacture, sell, promote or distribute alcohol, firearms, weapons, tobacco products, tattoos or promote political or religious views. Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) 3-month advertising package, including a standard video ad] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $420) .
All Eligible Entries: All entrants will receive a one-time, 15% discount on an advertising package (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100-$260). May not be combined with any other offer or discount.
Only one prize per business will be awarded during each contest period from all eligible entries. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Giveaway is open to legal businesses providing services or products in cities where DMVHuB advertising screens are located. The Prize will only be awarded to the business / consultant name submitted and operating in said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway during each Promotion Period by Texting the business name (ENTRANT) and contact name to 919-473-6535 after viewing the contest promotion airing on a digital screen inside an eligible DMVHuB, Inc advertising location. Or online entry via Social Media and Website promotion may be made available at DMVadvertising.com/contest. One ENTRY per Business per MONTH.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout each Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted during the first two weeks after each Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. All prizes and discount awards must be redeemed within 3 months of notification or will be voided by Sponsor.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by text, phone through the number provided in the Entry Information approximately 2 weeks after the random drawing. Official package will be emailed to Potential Winner after phone contact and the collection of a primary e-mail address. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 30 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including full voice mail boxes, deleted text notice or inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email or phone account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to DMVHuB, Inc. cc: Advertising Giveaway at PO Box 5262, Cary NC 27512. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one year after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit DMVHuB.com/contest. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: DMVHuB, Inc., PO Box 5262, Cary NC 27512. 886-620-2242.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: DMVHuB Inc., email@example.com